Sunday, October 12, 2014

September 22, 2014

This past week has been difficult. We found some new people to teach but it has been hard. 

C* was progressing great but then fell back into hard-drinking. He was all excited to come 

to church but he then didn't show up. I hope that everything is ok with him and that he will 

continue to make progress. All of our investigators seem to have fallen off the map and don't 

really want to make changes in their lives. I understand where they are coming from (I have 

been there). However, I am going to continue strong with my testimony that it is all about small 

This past week I had the opportunity to do two interviews. The first was for a 9 year-old boy 

named C**. It was great interview. At the end, I asked him if he had any questions or doubts 

about the things the Elders had taught him or anything he had heard in church. He thought for 

a second and then with complete innocence asked me, "Is the church true?" I smiled, and then 

bore my testimony. As I told him, "I know the church is true," a sweet spirit entered the room.

I also had the opportunity to do an interview for a 20 year-old girl named T*. It was a very good 

This week has been difficult because of the stresses of missionary work. However, I am just 

going to try to move forward. I am just going to continue to make small changes...

changes. Maybe I can just plant some seeds in this area.

interview. She is very humble and grateful for meeting the missionaries.


No comments:

Post a Comment