Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 6, 2014

I got transferred!  I will be serving in downtown Fortaleza (near where the temple will be built) and living next door to the mission office so that I can work as the mission secretary.  Elder Z* will train me for the next 6 weeks and then Elder T* (who is Brazilian and awesome) and I will take over the office for the following transfer.  We will work in the office during the day, and then tract or teach in the evenings.

I absolutely loved Conference this week.  First, there was a quote from CS Lewis that says, “Courage is the form of every virtue at the testing point.”  That was from Elder Robbins’ talk, which I really enjoyed.  I also loved Elder Bednar’s talk, which has prompted me to reach out through letter-writing to some non-member friends back home.

Oh, best thing about this new transfer…the apartment has hot water!  Yeh!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment