Saturday, September 13, 2014

Excerpts from September 1, 2014 Email:

This past week has been a very good week!

“…today was the marriage of M*.  What a day: a marriage, an interview, and a baptism..."
(August 29, 2014)

"I had one of the most spiritual experiences today.  I did the baptismal interview of M*.  He met the missionaries in January and has been working non-stop to prepare for baptism.  We conversed for an hour and a half.  There was such a sweet stillness in the room.  I have never met a more sincere man -- someone who has true humility.  He talked about all the small changes which have happened in his life over the course of the last eight months.  I bore my testimony about how this life is a journey and that we need to simply make small changes everyday.  We can't understand everything in just one moment.”

"The concept of character is what is truly important to the Lord.  He is not going to look at specific events, He is going to look at our development of character.  We have already developed a unique character in the premortal existence.  The process of development will always continue.   We are on this long path to mold our intelligence and stretch our personal existence…"
(August 30, 2014)

Love you all so much!
Elder Mac


Remember, I love letters!



No comments:

Post a Comment